aWebVisit - Donations
I wish I had ...
If you wish to donate something for aWebVisit, select one (or all) of the categories below and take your pick. There's probably something for any budget there.
- Something about travelling :
- a three- or four-week trip to Patagonia, South Africa, ... (anywhere except where I've been already and Western Europe). Highlights should be nature, camping, walking, ...
- a postcard from the same place
- some stories about an interesting and/or exotic place on this wide-webbed world (first-hand experience only, no junk-mail)
- Something about books :
- a one-year free spending ticket on one of the Internet bookshops (budget about 200 paperbacks)
- a new science-fiction or fantasy novel (new in the country of origin, that is, otherwise I may already have it)
- some reviews of an interesting new book
- Something about music :
- a one-year free concert ticket in Belgium (sorry, not in New Zealand)
- a score-book or partitions for an amateur baritone singer who doesn't really like opera
- a decent (+99%) automatic partition scanning program (not that MidiScan stuff)
- some pointers to relatively easy pieces (MIDI) for an amateur baritone singer who still doesn't like opera
- Something about computers :
- a brand-new top-of-the-line super-PC (with European power cable)
- an interesting software that I wouldn't buy on my own (that's easy, anything that's not freeware or MS-beware)
- a new motherboard and fast processor
- a second-hand 17" or 19" monitor (with European power cable)
- a new keyboard (Belgian-French AZERTY)
- a nice mouse (three buttons)
- some recommendations for a new useful gadget (first-hand experience only, no junk-mail)
- Something about Internet :
- a one-year subscription to cable Internet
- a free website (incl. CGI) on a fast and reliable connection
- free access to some high-quality web service (not those XYZ things)
- a financial contribution for the phone bills
- some pointers to a new intriguing website, service or gadget out there (first-hand experience only, no junk-mail)
- Something about something else :
- well, this should give you enough ideas to start your own brainstorming. Surprise me...
How to send it ?
By e-mail : email@example.com
By snail-mail : Michel Dalle, Volkerenlaan 61, B-2610 Wilrijk, Belgium (Europe)
By check/cyberCash/... : send an e-mail for details
Junk will be sent back with 'address unknown' on it (or dumped).
What did people donate up to now ?
Well, I just posted this, so obviously nothing. But I'm counting on you :-)
Ciao (and thanks),